Small Business Website and Photography package ($2,500)
When creating a website for a business, one of the most important components of the project is high quality photographs that showcase your business. Whether you need shots of your space, staff, food, or products, the nigelparry.net Small Business Website and Photography package has all your bases covered.
Above: Food photography for Golden’s Lowertown
What does the package include?
- 20+ years of website design experience for clients that have included the United Nations, the City of Pittsburgh, and Columbia University
- Project planning from conception to launch
- Attractive website design with mobile device-friendly version (roughly 50% of visits to websites are from smartphones and tablets)
- Website build on standards-compliant, open source WordPress software
- Photography of business space, staff, and products
- Integration of website with Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Comprehensive search of Lexis-Nexis newspaper database and Google to track down all media mentions of the business, for site content
- Creation of visitor-engaging website features such as a rotating quote section, with curated Yelp reviews and key media quotes
- Embedding of online menus or catalogs
- Creation of online forms for space rental, ordering, contact, etc.
- Search Engine Optimization of completed website
- Free consulting on website promotion strategies
- All of this for $2,500, approximately half of market rate!
*Website hosting and domain name purchases are handled directly by the client with hosting services for maximum client autonomy
Above: Golden’s Lowertown website, created by nigelparry.net