- nigelparry.net launches site: Marit Brock for Saint Paul City Council
- Daniel Ellsberg announces the launch of ExposeFacts.org
- nigelparry.net client, the 2014 Saint Paul Almanac won the Midwest Book Award for Travel; finalist in Publisher's Website category
- nigelparry.net client the Saint Paul Almanac releases 8th edition
- nigelparry.net client the Saint Paul Almanac wins Midwest Book Award in Culture!
- Publicity materials for Lowertown Santacon V
- nigelparry.net website launched for Pittsburgh Citizen Police Review Board
- nigelparry.net client the Saint Paul Almanac publishes 7th edition of award-winning travel guide!
- nigelparry.net client Saint Paul Almanac wins Midwest Book Award
- Pioneer Press features nigelparry.net client the Saint Paul Almanac
- The children of the shoemaker get some attention
- nigelparry.net website for Teacher Support Network wins Charity Times web award!
- New York Arab-American Comedy Festival starts Nov 14th!
- Electronic Lebanon Website Brings Voices from Beseiged Beirut
- New Website Provides Latest LASIK News for Consumers
- Made in Palestine NY Exhibit extended following 3,364 visitors in 3 weeks
- First museum-quality exhibition of contemporary Palestinian art to open in New York City
- The War Report: Filling the Mainstream Media Void
- Electronic Intifada 3.0: Interview with Nigel Parry
- Nigel Parry accepts "Voices of Peace" Award from ADC
- The Internet as an alternative news publishing medium
Creating a truly effective website is a complex process which requires harnessing and balancing a broad range of technical, artistic, and communication skills, including graphic design, site and navigation architecture, content planning and creation, programming and scripting—all the way through to search engine optimization and site launch.
nigelparry.net websites are developed with a combination of thorough consultation with the client informed by Nigel Parry’s 18+ years of web design and 27+ years of communications experience.
Consultants, all highly experienced in their fields, are brought in by nigelparry.net—as needed—to meet specific project challenges, such as graphic design-intensive websites, multimedia creation, video editing, and advanced scripting.
Projects always begin with intensive discussion with the client to clarify the goals of the website and create a clear navigation architecture for the website.
The next stage of the process is to find an effective visual design that the client is happy with. This is achieved through e-mail, phone, and/or video conference interaction between the client and designer and browser-accessible online demos.
At this point, the client is instructed to begin collecting and transferring the collateral—the raw images and text for the site—to the design team.
Once an visual design plan has been agreed upon, work on building the final website begins. A website content management system and other software is installed, and the process of customizing these solutions to incorporate the visual design begins. We use WordPress in-house, which is versatile, fully-featured, widely-used, and open source. This ensures that WordPress’ code is constantly updated by an enthusiastic, international, user community, and—an important guarantee for your site’s longevity—web developers/designers who know how to work on its system are ubiquitous.
As the site begins to take shape, the client is trained remotely through a combination of printed instructions, e-mail, and/or telephone/video conversations to add materials to the site in a way that preserves the professional look of the site and utilizes its features to their full potential.
As work on the various elements draws to a close, the client is instructed on launch/relaunch and visitor-building strategies for the site.
We like projects from creative and dynamic organizations. We like helping you to tell your story and we will leave you with a tool to empower you to communicate effectively and independent of further technical assistance.
Browse site designs in a full-screen gallery
About nigelparry.netWe have helped dynamic and controversial movements for change create professional and powerful online broadcasting engines and we have built online galleries for rock star art collectors. We like creative and interesting projects, we like projects for people trying to make a difference, and we like clients with something to say. More
FROM THE NIGELPARRY.NET BLOG