Creating a truly effective website is a complex process which requires harnessing and balancing a broad range of technical, artistic, and communication skills, including graphic design, site and navigation architecture, content planning and creation, programming and scripting—all the way through to search engine optimization and site launch.
nigelparry.net websites are developed with a combination of thorough consultation with the client informed by Nigel Parry’s 15+ years of web design and 20+ years of communications experience.
Consultants, all highly experienced in their fields, are brought in by nigelparry.net as needed to meet specific project challenges, such as graphic design-intensive websites, multimedia creation, video editing, and advanced scripting.
Projects always begin with intensive discussion with the client to clarify the goals of the website and create a clear navigation architecture for the website. At this point, the client is instructed to begin collecting and transferring the collateral, such as images and text for the site, to the design team.
The next stage of the process is to find an effective visual design that the client is happy with. This is achieved through e-mail, phone and video conference interaction between the client and designer via a series of online mockups.
Once an effective visual design has been agreed upon, work on building the final website begins. A website content management system and other software is installed, and the process of customizing these solutions to incorporate the visual design begins.
As the site begins to take shape, the client is trained remotely through a combination of printed instructions, e-mail, and telephone conversations to add materials to the site in a way that preserves the professional look of the site and utilizes its features to their full potential.
As work on the various elements draws to a close, the client is instructed on launch/relaunch and visitor building strategies for the site.
We like projects from creative and dynamic organizations. We like helping you tell your story. Get in touch today.
Browse site designs in a full-screen gallery
About nigelparry.netWe have helped dynamic and controversial movements for change create professional and powerful online broadcasting engines and we have built online galleries for rock star art collectors. We like creative and interesting projects, we like projects for people trying to make a difference, and we like clients with something to say. More
- RT @Mizna_ArabArt: Oh hey! Moheb Soliman reading #Shakira lyrics in his dry, earnest way. #hilarious #hipsdontlie #arabamericanart @Almanac… • 18 hours ago
- RT @Mizna_ArabArt: See you tonight, 7pm at Black Dog Cafe. "If You See Something, Say Something" ow.ly/lhJwA @stpaulalmanac #Ara… • 22 hours ago
- RT @Mizna_ArabArt: FF #MiznaArtists & partners @randajarrar @thezaghloool @robertfkarimi @falafelina @Hend_Kheera @hamzajsalim @stpaulalman… • 1 week ago
- Kathy Kelly, Jack Nelson-Pallmeyer, and William Blum are speaking at Peacestock on July 13th: peacestockvfp.org/about-peacesto… • 3 weeks ago
- VIDEO: Meet the youth #spokenword team representing #MN in the international Brave New Voices festival: saintpaulalmanac.org/almanac-events… • 4 weeks ago
FROM THE NIGELPARRY.NET BLOG