Publicity & Public Relations
Nigel Parry’s earliest jobs were in advocacy and communications organizations, and Nigel has worked in public relations offices and as a freelance publicist. Website clients also benefit from this background, as today the website is typically the primary public relations face of any business, organization or project.
From working daily in a busy public relations office in a university operating heroically under military occupation, to coordinating publicity for a Chelsea art gallery opening in New York City, Nigel Parry has experience in both crisis management PR and event publicity.
About nigelparry.netWe have helped dynamic and controversial movements for change create professional and powerful online broadcasting engines and we have built online galleries for rock star art collectors. We like creative and interesting projects, we like projects for people trying to make a difference, and we like clients with something to say. More
- RT @Mizna_ArabArt: FF #MiznaArtists & partners @randajarrar @thezaghloool @robertfkarimi @falafelina @Hend_Kheera @hamzajsalim @stpaulalman… • 1 week ago
- Kathy Kelly, Jack Nelson-Pallmeyer, and William Blum are speaking at Peacestock on July 13th: peacestockvfp.org/about-peacesto… • 2 weeks ago
- VIDEO: Meet the youth #spokenword team representing #MN in the international Brave New Voices festival: saintpaulalmanac.org/almanac-events… • 3 weeks ago
- We're live tweeting the Lowertown Reading Jam presenting the 6 youth poets representing MN at Brave New Voices over on @AlmanacLive • 3 weeks ago
- R.I.P. Richie Havens, 72, a musical influence on percussive guitar. Watch "Freedom" from Woodstock: youtube.com/watch?v=VlLNG2… • 4 weeks ago
FROM THE NIGELPARRY.NET BLOG