- Pocket of Resistance website relaunched on mobile responsive theme
- nigelparry.net launches site: Marit Brock for Saint Paul City Council
- Daniel Ellsberg announces the launch of ExposeFacts.org
- nigelparry.net client, the 2014 Saint Paul Almanac won the Midwest Book Award for Travel; finalist in Publisher's Website category
- nigelparry.net client the Saint Paul Almanac releases 8th edition
- nigelparry.net client the Saint Paul Almanac wins Midwest Book Award in Culture!
- Publicity materials for Lowertown Santacon V
- nigelparry.net website launched for Pittsburgh Citizen Police Review Board
- nigelparry.net client the Saint Paul Almanac publishes 7th edition of award-winning travel guide!
- nigelparry.net client Saint Paul Almanac wins Midwest Book Award
- Pioneer Press features nigelparry.net client the Saint Paul Almanac
- The children of the shoemaker get some attention
- nigelparry.net website for Teacher Support Network wins Charity Times web award!
- New York Arab-American Comedy Festival starts Nov 14th!
- Electronic Lebanon Website Brings Voices from Beseiged Beirut
- New Website Provides Latest LASIK News for Consumers
- Made in Palestine NY Exhibit extended following 3,364 visitors in 3 weeks
- First museum-quality exhibition of contemporary Palestinian art to open in New York City
- The War Report: Filling the Mainstream Media Void
- Electronic Intifada 3.0: Interview with Nigel Parry
- Nigel Parry accepts "Voices of Peace" Award from ADC
- The Internet as an alternative news publishing medium
Creating a truly effective website is a complex process which requires harnessing and balancing a broad range of technical, artistic, and communication skills, including graphic design, site and navigation architecture, content planning and creation, programming and scripting—all the way through to search engine optimization and site launch. nigelparry.net websites are developed with a combination of thorough consultation with the client informed by Nigel Parry’s 18+ years of web design and 27+ years of communications experience.
nigelparry.net creates flyers and event posters, adverts for magazines and newspapers, and larger print design projects such as programs, newsletters and newspapers. We can provide photo editing, content production, and illustration. We can liaise with printers and photographers and provide high quality materials for the use of your event planners or publicity consultants. We’ve got a hankering for advocacy advertising and would love to design your campaign materials or billboard!
Creating a logo is all part of distilling your organization’s public identity and message, and reflecting that branding across your print materials, website, audio-visual offerings and physical office space helps tie it all together. nigelparry.net has designed logos and coordinated visual identity across electronic and print publications for non-profits, newspapers, festivals, and gallery openings.
Nigel Parry’s earliest jobs were in advocacy and communications organizations, and Nigel has worked in public relations offices and as a freelance publicist. Website clients also benefit from this background, as today the website is typically the primary public relations face of any business, organization or project. From working daily in a busy public relations office in a university operating heroically under military occupation, to coordinating publicity for a Chelsea art gallery opening in New York City, Nigel Parry has experience in both crisis management PR and event publicity.
About nigelparry.netWe have helped dynamic and controversial movements for change create professional and powerful online broadcasting engines and we have built online galleries for rock star art collectors. We like creative and interesting projects, we like projects for people trying to make a difference, and we like clients with something to say. More
FROM THE NIGELPARRY.NET BLOG