Creating a truly effective website is a complex process which requires harnessing and balancing a broad range of technical, artistic, and communication skills, including graphic design, site and navigation architecture, content planning and creation, programming and scripting—all the way through to search engine optimization and site launch. nigelparry.net websites are developed with a combination of thorough consultation with the client informed by Nigel Parry’s 15+ years of web design and 20+ years of communications experience.
nigelparry.net creates flyers and event posters, adverts for magazines and newspapers, and larger print design projects such as programs, newsletters and newspapers. We can provide photo editing, content production, and illustration. We can liaise with printers and photographers and provide high quality materials for the use of your event planners or publicity consultants. We’ve got a hankering for advocacy advertising and would love to design your campaign materials or billboard!
Creating a logo is all part of distilling your organization’s public identity and message, and reflecting that branding across your print materials, website, audio-visual offerings and physical office space helps tie it all together. nigelparry.net has designed logos and coordinated visual identity across electronic and print publications for non-profits, newspapers, festivals, and gallery openings.
Nigel Parry’s earliest jobs were in advocacy and communications organizations, and Nigel has worked in public relations offices and as a freelance publicist. Website clients also benefit from this background, as today the website is typically the primary public relations face of any business, organization or project. From working daily in a busy public relations office in a university operating heroically under military occupation, to coordinating publicity for a Chelsea art gallery opening in New York City, Nigel Parry has experience in both crisis management PR and event publicity.
About nigelparry.netWe have helped dynamic and controversial movements for change create professional and powerful online broadcasting engines and we have built online galleries for rock star art collectors. We like creative and interesting projects, we like projects for people trying to make a difference, and we like clients with something to say. More
- RT @Mizna_ArabArt: FF #MiznaArtists & partners @randajarrar @thezaghloool @robertfkarimi @falafelina @Hend_Kheera @hamzajsalim @stpaulalman… • 1 week ago
- Kathy Kelly, Jack Nelson-Pallmeyer, and William Blum are speaking at Peacestock on July 13th: peacestockvfp.org/about-peacesto… • 2 weeks ago
- VIDEO: Meet the youth #spokenword team representing #MN in the international Brave New Voices festival: saintpaulalmanac.org/almanac-events… • 3 weeks ago
- We're live tweeting the Lowertown Reading Jam presenting the 6 youth poets representing MN at Brave New Voices over on @AlmanacLive • 3 weeks ago
- R.I.P. Richie Havens, 72, a musical influence on percussive guitar. Watch "Freedom" from Woodstock: youtube.com/watch?v=VlLNG2… • 3 weeks ago
FROM THE NIGELPARRY.NET BLOG