- Daniel Ellsberg announces the launch of ExposeFacts.org
- nigelparry.net client, the 2014 Saint Paul Almanac won the Midwest Book Award for Travel; finalist in Publisher's Website category
- nigelparry.net client the Saint Paul Almanac releases 8th edition
- nigelparry.net client the Saint Paul Almanac wins Midwest Book Award in Culture!
- Publicity materials for Lowertown Santacon V
- nigelparry.net website launched for Pittsburgh Citizen Police Review Board
- nigelparry.net client the Saint Paul Almanac publishes 7th edition of award-winning travel guide!
- nigelparry.net client Saint Paul Almanac wins Midwest Book Award
- Pioneer Press features nigelparry.net client the Saint Paul Almanac
- The children of the shoemaker get some attention
- nigelparry.net website for Teacher Support Network wins Charity Times web award!
- New York Arab-American Comedy Festival starts Nov 14th!
- Electronic Lebanon Website Brings Voices from Beseiged Beirut
- New Website Provides Latest LASIK News for Consumers
- Made in Palestine NY Exhibit extended following 3,364 visitors in 3 weeks
- First museum-quality exhibition of contemporary Palestinian art to open in New York City
- The War Report: Filling the Mainstream Media Void
- Electronic Intifada 3.0: Interview with Nigel Parry
- Nigel Parry accepts "Voices of Peace" Award from ADC
- The Internet as an alternative news publishing medium
On September 13, 2012, nigelparry.net celebrates the launch of the 2013 Saint Paul Almanac—the indispensable seventh edition of the friendly guidebook to Minnesota’s capital city and Saint Paul’s eclectic community storytelling book of record! The Almanac also hosts multiple spoken word events series each year, and conducts community outreach, including to high schools and prisons. nigelparry.net has provided web design, publicity, and content and multimedia management services to the Saint Paul Almanac since 2007. For the last two years, nigelparry.net has become increasingly involved in the print edition of the book, offering consulting and photo editing.Continue Reading →
The 2012 Saint Paul Almanac was the winner of the “Travel” category in the 22nd annual Midwest Book Awards. Each year, the Midwest Independent Publishers Association holds the Midwest Book Awards competition for excellence in books published the year before. The awards recognize creativity in content and execution, overall book quality, and the book’s unique contribution to its subject area.Continue Reading →
“Saint Paul Almanac,” the only publication of its kind in the country, is going into its sixth year with a few innovations. The 2012 edition, with more than 180 photos, is available in full color for the first time. It includes a hand-drawn, pull-out map of the City of St. Paul and downtown. Kimberly Nightingale, founder/publisher/executive director, calls the chock-full-of-information paperback “a literary campfire” that draws together St. Paul’s neighborhoods and ethnic groups.Continue Reading →
It’s the oldest story in the book, the website of the web designer is the last one to get worked on or—as the saying goes—the children of the shoemaker go barefoot. And once every several years nigelparry.net gets a facelift.Continue Reading →
Teacher Support Network last night won the Charity Times award for the ‘Best Use of the Web’ at the publication’s prestigious Annual Awards Dinner in London.Continue Reading →
The groundbreaking New York Arab-American Comedy Festival (NYAACF) will hold its 4th Annual Festival from November 14th-19th, 2006. nigelparry.net has been a proud sponsor of the Festival since 2005. Nigel Parry undertakes photography, publicity support, and web/print design services for the Festival.Continue Reading →