- Pocket of Resistance website relaunched on mobile responsive theme
- nigelparry.net launches site: Marit Brock for Saint Paul City Council
- Daniel Ellsberg announces the launch of ExposeFacts.org
- nigelparry.net client, the 2014 Saint Paul Almanac won the Midwest Book Award for Travel; finalist in Publisher's Website category
- nigelparry.net client the Saint Paul Almanac releases 8th edition
- nigelparry.net client the Saint Paul Almanac wins Midwest Book Award in Culture!
- Publicity materials for Lowertown Santacon V
- nigelparry.net website launched for Pittsburgh Citizen Police Review Board
- nigelparry.net client the Saint Paul Almanac publishes 7th edition of award-winning travel guide!
- nigelparry.net client Saint Paul Almanac wins Midwest Book Award
- Pioneer Press features nigelparry.net client the Saint Paul Almanac
- The children of the shoemaker get some attention
- nigelparry.net website for Teacher Support Network wins Charity Times web award!
- New York Arab-American Comedy Festival starts Nov 14th!
- Electronic Lebanon Website Brings Voices from Beseiged Beirut
- New Website Provides Latest LASIK News for Consumers
- Made in Palestine NY Exhibit extended following 3,364 visitors in 3 weeks
- First museum-quality exhibition of contemporary Palestinian art to open in New York City
- The War Report: Filling the Mainstream Media Void
- Electronic Intifada 3.0: Interview with Nigel Parry
- Nigel Parry accepts "Voices of Peace" Award from ADC
- The Internet as an alternative news publishing medium
What we do
Our clients have included international organizations such as the United Nations, city governments, educational institutions around the world including Columbia University and Birzeit University, and charities/nonprofits in the United Kingdom and the United States including the Teacher Support Network, Changing Attitude, and Mizna.
nigelparry.net has provided full service public relations and design packages for New York gallery openings and arts festivals, offering coordinated publicity work that includes poster, program and website design.With over 20 years of experience in providing communications solutions, Nigel Parry advises clients from the initial idea to final delivery of the project and beyond. Our network of consultants can help you plan public relations strategies, coordinate event publicity, create logos, build websites and design print materials.
Our clients and projects have ranged from million visitor alternative news websites offering unembedded reporting via data modem from on the ground in Baghdad during “Shock & Awe”, to websites for book authors and neighborhood coffee shops.
We have helped dynamic and controversial movements for change create professional and powerful online broadcasting engines and we have built online galleries for rockstar art collectors.
We like creative and interesting projects, we like projects for people trying to make a difference, and we like clients with something to say.
About nigelparry.netWe have helped dynamic and controversial movements for change create professional and powerful online broadcasting engines and we have built online galleries for rock star art collectors. We like creative and interesting projects, we like projects for people trying to make a difference, and we like clients with something to say. More
FROM THE NIGELPARRY.NET BLOG