- nigelparry.net launches site: Marit Brock for Saint Paul City Council
- Daniel Ellsberg announces the launch of ExposeFacts.org
- nigelparry.net client, the 2014 Saint Paul Almanac won the Midwest Book Award for Travel; finalist in Publisher's Website category
- nigelparry.net client the Saint Paul Almanac releases 8th edition
- nigelparry.net client the Saint Paul Almanac wins Midwest Book Award in Culture!
- Publicity materials for Lowertown Santacon V
- nigelparry.net website launched for Pittsburgh Citizen Police Review Board
- nigelparry.net client the Saint Paul Almanac publishes 7th edition of award-winning travel guide!
- nigelparry.net client Saint Paul Almanac wins Midwest Book Award
- Pioneer Press features nigelparry.net client the Saint Paul Almanac
- The children of the shoemaker get some attention
- nigelparry.net website for Teacher Support Network wins Charity Times web award!
- New York Arab-American Comedy Festival starts Nov 14th!
- Electronic Lebanon Website Brings Voices from Beseiged Beirut
- New Website Provides Latest LASIK News for Consumers
- Made in Palestine NY Exhibit extended following 3,364 visitors in 3 weeks
- First museum-quality exhibition of contemporary Palestinian art to open in New York City
- The War Report: Filling the Mainstream Media Void
- Electronic Intifada 3.0: Interview with Nigel Parry
- Nigel Parry accepts "Voices of Peace" Award from ADC
- The Internet as an alternative news publishing medium
Nigel Parry and the network of nigelparry.net consultants undertake website, print and logo design, and publicity and public relations, in the nonprofit/charity, advocacy, news, arts, small business and personal sectors. We have helped dynamic and controversial movements for change create professional and powerful online broadcasting engines and we have built online galleries for rockstar art collectors. We like creative and interesting projects, we like projects for people trying to make a difference, and we like clients with something to say.
Nigel Parry has worked with communications-focused organizations, designing websites and offering Internet, public relations, and publicity consulting. Clients have included the United Nations, Birzeit University, the Electronic Intifada/Iraq/Lebanon series of alternative news websites, the Teacher Support Network, Mizna, Living Stones, Changing Attitude, and the Saint Paul Almanac.
Since 1989, Nigel Parry has offered communications solutions for educational, advocacy, non-profit, media, and business organizations. Today, Nigel, together with an experienced network of consultants around the world, offers complete public relations, website, multimedia, and print solutions for clients of all sizes, in any geographical location.
About nigelparry.netWe have helped dynamic and controversial movements for change create professional and powerful online broadcasting engines and we have built online galleries for rock star art collectors. We like creative and interesting projects, we like projects for people trying to make a difference, and we like clients with something to say. More
FROM THE NIGELPARRY.NET BLOG